WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE ERROR IN ADSENSE POLICY CENTER, HOW TO FIX IT?


MANGROVE ART

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE ERROR IN ADSENSE POLICY CENTER, HOW TO FIX IT?

I have received a warning from Google AdSense today, saying that violations found on some pages & YouTube of my websites. And I needed to go to the “Page-level / YouTube enforcements” section of the AdSense Policy Center to see more details.


Ad serving was restricted or disabled on those pages and it could affect my earnings. So, I headed to the Policy Center immediately to figure out how to fix it. However, I saw the error when loading this page:

After getting some information, I found out that this is not actually an error of Google AdSense. Mainly this issue is coming up from Google Chrome's ad-blocker. To fix this The problem is solved when I remove ad-blocker from Google Adsense. Everything works perfectly now and the page is rendered properly.





Comments